The Metropolitan Bar Association welcomes individuals to join as members, including admitted attorneys, current law students and graduated law students awaiting admission to paralegals and other legal professionals. You don’t have to be in the legal field to become a member. Non-lawyers who embrace and want to promote the mission of the Association are encouraged to join the Association. Yearly membership permits access to all MBBA programming and events (at discounted rates) and provides opportunities to interact with peers, participate in discussions, gain insight and ideas from other professionals, build relationships and more.
Becoming a Lifetime Member of the MBBA is not only a great value, but it speaks directly to your belief in the purpose of the Association to advance equality and excellence in the pursuit of justice, and aid the progress of Black lawyers and diversity in the legal profession.
- Law Student (J.D.) Free
- Resident Attorney (less than 1 year) $25.00
- Resident Attorney (1 to 5 years) $50.00
- Resident Attorney (6 to 10 years) $100.00
- Resident Attorney (11 to 15 years) $125.00
- Resident Attorney (16 and over) $200.00
- Judges $175.00
- Non-Resident Attorney $75.00
- Associate (non-lawyer supporter) $40.00
- Legal Professional $100.00
- Sustaining Membership $400.00
- Lifetime Membership $2,000.00